Freedom?

couple of weeks ago, at a morning with amazing likeminded friends, I was asked

WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING IF MONEY WASN'T AN ISSUE AND YOU HAD FINANCIAL FREEDOM? 

You'd think I'd have an answer for that, but I honesty didn't! I had no idea where I'd want to be, what I'd be doing and couldn't even picture it.

I think part of that is because I had a mortgage at 19 and essentially I've been owned by a bank since then.

So there I was actually thinking about it... And it looked pretty nice!

*A big house by the beach, preferably one street back from the beach at Cottesloe - dream big right?!
*No credit card debt 
*No boss - yep I said it
*Working because I love the products and want everyone to feel as amazing as I do
*Giving back and paying it forward to the community
*Travelling Australia and the world, when and where I wanted

Sounds good right!!! 

What if I told you this is possible? It's possible if you want it, if you work for it now, that you can retire sooner than later, coz lets be honest no one wants to work a 40hr week until they're 70! 

So here I am putting it to you...

What would you be doing if money wasn't an issue? What does being financially free look like for you?

I'd love to hear from you on what it would mean and look like to you, or if you want to know how I'm working towards mine everyday now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where The Energy Is At

A number with too much meaning

Ego v Romantic Interest