Feelings - real or not?

I was talking, to the person I regularly have sexy time with, this evening and we somehow got onto the topic of youth and sex... Well it started from the tv and a display of LMR - last minute resistance, I'd not heard of this before, but it's apparently real and when guys just tell girls it's ok to go slow and then go in for the kill. 

He then made a comment that he didn't think he could sleep with an 18 year old. I said I definitely couldn't do it. 

Before I go any further, I'd just like to say that he and I don't talk about these things seriously actually the whole thing of him and I is its all for fun, which works perfect! 

Ok back to the topic at hand... Young girls, or boys depending on your tastes, and whether to go there or not. My response as you can all imagine is 'ah hell no!' Because all young ones develop vaginal emotions, or in other words, become stage 5 clingons!

We joked about this a bit more and that nobody got time for that shit! 

So.... How old does someone have to be to not get vaginal emotions (getting feelings for someone the moment after a dick is put in), anf we couldn't reach an ideal age because we both had stories of people over a large range of ages still having vaginal emotions. 

Which got me thinking, are vaginal emotions real or not? 
Is it possible for these to be real if it happens with ever single person who puts the d in the v? 

I really don't think they are, I think they're a whole different breed of those things called lust and desire.  Yes we want to be desired, Yes we want to feel lust and have someone lust after us.... But is it love or affection of real substance... Not in my eyes. 

I've been fooled before by vaginal emotions... But I'm older and wiser these days and know the difference. 

But I'm not going to say that real feelings don't develop over time as you get to know someone, but it definitely doesn't happen after only sleeping together a couple of times. 

I'd love to hear if this happens to guys - comment below. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where The Energy Is At

A number with too much meaning

Ego v Romantic Interest